So the new “THEY SEE ME TROLLING” pack has been released today. It contains:
- New character – Motherlover
- New multiplayer map – Mum’s Bridge
- New single player campaign – Troll’s Turmoil
- 18 multiplayer Steam achievements now live
- High scores now shown on single player level select screens
- Level name now displayed on single player results screen
- Version control issue now resolved and back in game
- Various geometry fixes to Indie/Judge/Bunny campaign levels
So it’s a more feature than fix heavy update. This isn’t because we think the game is perfect this is just because we have a week of smashing bugs next week, so expect quite a few fixes to be coming in the next two weeks!
Obviously this update is free for everyone with the game!